AC is a successful company because of our talented people that dedicate their time and skills to our mission.
Why join AC Corporation?
- Small company feel - We support each other and are like family!
- Strong mentors - We feel strongly in mentoring the next wave of talent. Our employees are supportive and focused on sharing their knowledge. We are also a proud member of the Guilford Apprenticeship Program (GAP) that allows us to partner with Guilford County High School Students and teach them a craft within our industry.
- Opportunities to promote - We always look in-house first and promote from within when possible.
- Owners are employees - Our company changed hands in 2017 and four long term employees made the purchase. These employees understand the business and intimately know our employees.
- Comprehensive benefit plan - We offer your choice of two medical plans, dental, vision, disability, life, FSA and retirement plans.
- You are eligible for benefits after only 30 days.
- Paid vacation your first year
- Paid holidays
What do our employees say about us?
The office employees, field and shop personnel and leadership get along very well. It is an excellent work environment with the friendliest and most helpful co-workers. -Rosemary Ortiz
I’m proud to say that I will soon be celebrating my 27th year working for AC Corp. I truly enjoy coming to work in such a family, friendly atmosphere. I can easily brag about AC Corporation’s fantastic work environment the company’s culture is reinforced from the top down starts with the senior Management team; a group of people who are refreshingly down to earth, approachable and caring. Our customers often tell me that AC Corp employees are such a desire to work with -evidence that AC is a special place to work. It’s inspiring to work for a company who honestly wants to do right by their customers and employees. I look forward to many more years of working with AC Corp. -Todd Isley
AC Corporation is a fair, educational and rewarding company. They invest in their employees. I have a loyalty to company not only because they have invested in me but the family environment I feel with my co-workers. Other employees’ loyalty to company is evident by the amount of people with over 20 years of service. I feel blessed to be a part of this company because of its history and bright future. -David Martin